Memories of the Wind.

Friday, January 06, 2006

lendin mi your ear

i suppose the things bout gals being better listeners r quite true. I confided to some of my frenz before bout my difficulties or some private issues before and i realise that gals r realli better listeners too. Sometimes, confiding in someone doesent mean u require the person to give u a definite answer about something that is so indefinite. U juz wan someone to listen to u, to pour out your troubles to. U need a shoulder to lean on and a watchful eye on you for reassurance. When i talk to my male frenz bout private troubles and wat i get in return is advice on wat to do and wat not to do. Do i need dem to give mi such advice? Wat i actually need is a listenin ear and someone to agree to mi. As for the girls, they would just give u ur moment of sulking and return you peace. This is somethin more comforting den advice when i actually noe wat i should and should not do. Nevertheless, i appreciate everyone who hav been soo patient wif mi whenever i get into trouble and lendin mi a helpin hand when i m in need. They never tire of me when i tok cock (which is the most of the time) or when i m doin silly things even wifout goin thr my big brain. And for listening to mi, ur get my big hug!

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 1:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home