Memories of the Wind.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A bad joke

Yesterdae evening i received a sms from weiting. It said that he need money urgently and it sounds dead serious. I was momentarily stunned and a lapse ensued. I only regained my composure after a few seconds and continued scrollin down the message to see wat may follow. And it read" my acc says $999,999.90. Pls lend mi 10cents so that i can be a millionaire" haha, the dreaded mist was raised. I heaved a sign of relief for my friend and laughed at the joke. The moment of magic has transformed me to a mindless minion and i proceeded to foward the sms to quite a large group of friends who i tink may share the light hearted moment as i do.

Almost immediately, the 1st sms came in. And it was not to be the first. A hell lot followed suit and all they asked was how much i need? I realised only that my moment of magic has turned to a moment of folloy. I was making a joke on the expense of my friends' concern for mi and i dun like it. I tot they would finish the whole sms and it didn't occur to mi that they would not finish scrollin down the entire message. Before i could even comprehend the entirety of the circumstance, another friend offered to pass mi the money on that nite as she would be goin out soon and she happens to live near me. Another asked how much i need and she would help mi borrow from her mother as she was afraid that it wasnt enuf..

Soo bad of mi. I realli sinned man. this is a lesson to be learnt. Here i apologize again to those who receive this bad joke of mine and hope u all wun be offended by the insensitivity of my actions. And alos thanks to those friends who were ever so readily to help mi!!

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 10:58 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home