Memories of the Wind.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Dreams.

No. I never dream of Song Ye-jin. But I suppose I got someone better. Hehe. It's a wonderful secret between my dream and me though. Except the content of the dream is rather heartbreaking. It is a strange affair. You always hope to dream of the person you have been woefully seeking in reality, yet what you always fear in real life translates to your dream.

Well, at least you can say that is only a dream. Though, the sickening truth is, I most probably be able to dream of the person more often than grasping with the finitely small possibility of meeting up. Slow and steady I comfort myself. I need to take a huge leap of confidence first. It is better to be a tortoise yet.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 6:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home