Memories of the Wind.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Busy snaking now.

Been really busy nowadays. My world has gone a bit topsy turvy with loads of homework, project, assignments, tuition, and the emotional weight hanging heavily on my shoulders.

I find it hard to keep pace with everything. My regular runs have all gone irregular, and sobs to the abysmal gaming time squeezed dry from my crazy schedule. Even soccer has managed to elude my life. I question my passion sometimes, but it is clear that I never once seek a new love in place of soccer. I do suppose I want to breathe soccer again. And often.

Hence, I tell myself it is only a matter of time before I fine tune things, even though being a juggler in the circus of life is never my strong point. Things do fall out of my control, as they fly off the radar and get scattered in some wonderland. Picking up the pieces is not easy, but I do relish the opportunity to brush up my rusty time-management skills.

In addition, I seem to have no time for friends. Maybe it is due to my blood running cold. Missing all my friends out there, some whom I havent been in contact for a few months. I need to get a new gear for my stuttering engine and some blood transplant before my status as a mammal becomes incredibly dubious. Bah. If I do not reply to some of u people's sms, most probably I forgot. Stunned with my short term memory too. Maybe, I did not bother?

Aiyah. Crap again. At least I got myself a new 3 min fetish during this hell period. Immensing myself in Korean songs, mainly due to the show "The Classic". I am practically swooning over 2 particular korean songs from the marvellous show. "I to you, you to me" and "Sarang Ha Myun Ha." Hee. Expanding the variety of songs that I have been indulging in is rather refreshing. Hearing other languages other than Mandarin has a calming effect on my frayed nerves somehow.

Er. Nothing much to do with the language ba. Its the music itself. HAHAHA.

Woo~~ off to zzz. Today's considered early. haa. Wish me sweet dreams. I wanna dream of Song Ye-jin!!!!!

~~~~

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 12:20 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home