Memories of the Wind.

Monday, January 07, 2008

The attempted suicide.

I attempted suicide.

I flung myself down few storeys high. Over and over again. But I knew I couldn't die. And I wouldn't want to die.

I was in a dream.

I woke up almost immediately due to fear of heights.. And I whimpered like a wimp, minus the sobbing sounds.

From "Dreambook" in Facebook:

Suicide:

To dream that you commit suicide, denotes that conditions in your life is so frustrating that you are no longer willing to cope with a situation or relationship in the same way as you did in the past. Alternatively, you may be unable to overcome feelings of guilt and thus turning the aggression on yourself. On a more positive note, it may suggest that you are saying good-bye to one aspect of yourself or character that your have been carrying around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are a number of issues bugging me. But I know I will be okay. No worries. Perhaps, as the last part suggests, I might be saying goodbye to a loathsome part of me.

Goodbye. ^^
posted by Xiao Feng at 1:30 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home