Memories of the Wind.

Friday, January 04, 2008

A lesson?

This post has long been overdue. Wanted to post this since a month ago but I am finding it hard to express myself..

I need to talk, but I could not mouth the words the way they want to come out. Everyone is either busy, or the setting simply isn't right.

At the very least, Ph offered me respite recently.

I learnt something very important from his lesson.

Never expect too much or anything from people in return, not even your close friends or your other half. One often take close friends for granted but that shouldn't be the case. Friends care for one another, but when you really need someone to talk to, you should not safely expect shoulders for you to lean on.

Mostly, you are on your own. Just make sure you are always in control of yourself.

ps: that above for a whole month??.. I am really getting rusty in blogging... most of the time, I forgot wat I want to write anyway..

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 9:17 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home