Memories of the Wind.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Fri nite is the mood for love.

Friday nite is the mood for love.


Love is a dish full of unexpected surprises, served with both familiar and distinct flavours.

Sometimes, we simply adore one dish at a particular instance, yet we can abhor the same dish at another point of time.

I just cannot come up with any reasonable explanations..

Anyway, I have sweet dreams recently. Really sweet ones. One included Felicia Chin. She gave me her contact number. I woke up exhililarated and wondering if it happened. I checked my contacts and realised that afterall, it was still a dream..

Arghhh..


Being so totally random today, I decided to end this post with a pretty chinese line.

当你每天想把一件简单的事做得好时, 它就变得不简单了。


Same thing applies to love. It is not easy doing the same old mundane stuff which seems easy, for years, for someone.



Friday nite is the mood for love.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 1:59 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home