Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

无聊透顶

昨晚跟xiaolulu在esplanade烂的时候,我就跟她谈论到我以前曾经写过的一个blog post。。

那是一个英语写的。。

我写到:"

HEEYYY!~~!!

Let me kill one more monster before I leave this game.

Oh dear oh dear. His level is freakishly high. Level 1000.

In the end, I am left with HP: 0.

I am killed by the zzz monster.

I guess no one really beats the zzz monster forever. The only reward is panda eyes even if u KO-ed him for a while.

Which makes me wonder why I am still here.

I am leaving this game now.

This game, I called it reality.

I am playing "Sweet Dreams" next.

Goodnight.

"

So lame...

接着我就望着xiaolulu的眼精,
问了一句经典的:”
我还幽默吗?
会惹人发笑吗?”

她深邃的眼睛回望着我,
默默无言的。。
给我盼了鬼脸。

OMG。

一阵寂静。

。。

你太酷了吧,xiaolulu。


ps:xiaolulu就是爱吃鬼。。升级了,称呼也改变了。呵。。


ps 2:其实我的生活有很多趣事;我竟然写这么无聊的东西。。哈哈!

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 8:57 AM

1 Comments:

Orhlulu,你哦!

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home