Memories of the Wind.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

My 3min fetish

I realised i hav a 3 min fetish. Somethin tat has bugged me since pri sch, or as far i can remember. Everythin tat i take an interest to is almost always short lived.

During pri sch, i took an interest to the volin, but after the first few lessons, my dread started to show. I endured thr the grade one lessons without even takin the test at all. After tat, no more volins more mi.

Sec sch, drawing and writing of nonsensical stories. Did it almost everdae. Wrote a story called 1B Mutants durin sec 1. It was about all my classmates all posessing supernatural powers. It was also about my struggle of emotions wif dis particular gal tat i was totally bowled over. haizz... Drawin isnt reali my cup of tea and i often fail art durin sec 2. Till the end of year exam when my art teacher told mi to purue art in upper sec. Siao!!! Flattered too cuz he sounded so sincere and serious haha


JC, obsessed wif fitness suddenly. Did dumbells everydae for J1. And it was extreme. 1500 times of 10kg for each hands. Siao! Stopped it after readin somewhere tat too much weightliftin affects the aglilty of soccer players. Commenced on push ups. Tat one was realli extreme too. 1000 everdae!! 100 each time. 10 sets! siao!! After dis stoopid trainin, picked up another one. it was wushu trainin called xian jin shen tui gong. My on and off love affair continues to the present moment. Tried to pick up Nan Quan, Taijiquan, and even qigong, but in vain.

Tot of pickin up archery but lucky it was too expensive.

Uni, Singin became part of my life liao. Yoga is wat i m doin now. haha. dunno when the spark would die out... Let my fetish burn!

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 9:58 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home