Memories of the Wind.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

To compromise 2. .

Here in this minute i am being scolded by my mum for being stupid. She does that all the time. Never ever fail to get on my nerves everytime she mentioned that word to me. Does this cursed word rings a bell to all, if not some?

And the reason was so stupid. My fren returned me 10rm yesterdae for a few weeks of drinks that i have bought for him wifout getting any money back during our frequent breaks when playing soccer at NUS. I took the money since he did not have any spare cash or Sing dollars wif him. I compromised and took the 10 rm since tat was the only money he had. Was i stupid? I did not want to make a big fuss of it. I dunno. . Recently the things i have been doin was often met with strong disapproval from my mum. I dunno. . I dunno. . I dunno. . I dunno. . I . . dunno. . dunno. . dunn. . no.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 1:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home