Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

NO more Mr Melancholy and Mr Gloomy

Mr Sunny and Funny is back after recuperating from a series of thunderstorms. HAaaaa. . JUz wan to post 2 poems that would hav been apt in describing my feelings yesterdae.

The first one is not really a poem but rather a few lines. It is a chinese one written by Mr Sunny, who wasnt really feelin real at tat point of time.








我的心碎了.
我勇敢的把碎片拼圖式的拼回去.
一片一片的拼.
可是當我高興的把最後的一片拼上去後,
我發現原來有一片始終都在你身邊.
我的心再度碎了.

The second one is one that i happened to see on a book. Penned by someone called Ly.

Dear Happiness,
You were once in my heart.
Silently, lightenin up everydae of my life.
But u left me.
Taking away even memories of u.
Silently, i count the days of my life alone.
How i wish it ends todae.








Hmmm. . . but i am happy again! ! ! Thot happiness has left me. But todae, i realised i was the one who betrayed happiness first. It hasnt left me yet. It was juz beckoning me to get ahead in life. I did, and it was wif me again. Smilez. . Haa, and even thou my heart is incomplete, who saes one cant be happy wif a hole in the heart?

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 4:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home