Memories of the Wind.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

I must have gotten into the ill books of someone up there recently. Hurt my right ankle twice in the space of 2 days. Was playing soccer with kids yesterdae and was muscled in by 2 opponents and i fell awkwardly on my ankle. Tried to be a brave man todae again in soccer by rushin in to block a shot wif my right foot and lost my footing and thump i came down.

If anyone were to rejoice, that would probably be the nerve therapist. He would be richer by tens of bucks come tomorrow. Aw... i shouldnt be so cynical. At least we enjoy mutualism in an symbiotic relationship. He probably needs the money to see his children through school, if he has any or in the future. Jus hopes that any children he has would be filial. .

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:05 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home