Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

stoned.

I am now a sick Xiao Ben. Down with flu, headache, sore throat and the occasional cough. I guess my illness must be due to the fact that i attempted to study last night. Despite the fact that i wasnt making any sensible headway, my body is surely showing extreme rejection symdromes to my feeble attempt at mugging. Not that i wanted it, but i might just break SK's record of being a tree murderer. The tissues at home are being depleted rapidly.

Anyway, i saw the joggin gal today. Reasoned that she might be in engine. WHoo.. is dat fate?? But then, she never even noticed me at all. Maybe i was completely different from the sorry figure last sat with my singlet and shorts. Today, as wat Ah jun and SK would say, i am a cyndi wang poser with my cardigen. I was wearing 3 layers of clothes. A shirt in the inner layer, a tee in the middle and the cardigen outside. Wahaha. I guess the headache has got to my brain and burnt part of my common sense.

And it rained rather heavily today. Thou i rejected the badminton outing, somehow i still appeared at the courts, due to the rain. I helped sheltered hui hua over and the rambling thunders issued a stern warning to me not to leave till the sky was clear. .


~~ la la la. my comp is up and workin again!
BOO sharp contrast to my own working condition. =(

我只想做一块平凡的小石头,
既没人理睬,也没人注意。

因为,
比起那些被哪家野蛮小公主
摘下的亮眼夺目的花。。

我还是有我小小的幸福。

stoned.............

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home