Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Swinging again

Watching 完全娱乐 today has cleared my doubts as to why I have such frequent mood swings. According to the horoscope segment, I am supposed to be indecisive by virtue of my starsign as all Librans do. Changing my mind should be as easy as flipping a coin to me. Well, librans can be ecstatic one moment and depressed the next. Therefore, judgin by my volatile nature, i do crazy things at least once in a full moon.

Right after soccer at nus src handball court today, me, my bro, jow, shaowei and desmond were resting at the gallery, taking a drink and talking nonsense when we noticed a gal joggin round the track whilst listening to her mp3 under the hot sun. Jow dared my bro to run up to the gal and take off her earpiece and shout HEY into her ear. Haha we all agreed to give him $2 each if he dared so. He ran up to the gal with much enthusiasm upon agreeding to the dare but he stopped midway.

Then Jow suggested another one. I was to offer the gal a canned drink and she was supposed to drink it. This bet involves$2 each from everyone around except my bro and the condition is that she must really take the drink. Well, I guessed i fared better. I went home $6 richer.

Pure madness. Hur hur. coming back to the horoscope segment. below is a list of the signs who would enjoy good and bad luck with e opp sex this week according to the show.

Good luck
1. Piceces
2. Cancer
3. Libra

Bad luck
1. sagittarius
2. leo
3. aquarius


Hoah. HEY Weijie?? Are we goin back to Raffles City to scout for ur prez anot?? Hee.


dots. dot dots.. dot dot dots...

Suddenly sianzz again. My pc kena virus today and hav to reformat. *Swings*

Labels: , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home