Memories of the Wind.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Random, really random.

My Chinese posts are really winning the battle against the English foes. I am posting more frequently in Chinese writing irrelevant stuff than decorating my blog with roman alphabets.
To those who cannot read Chinese, I am really sorry for that huh.But I get in touch with myself more when I blog in Chinese.

Damn it. I am quite a Chinese man. Even Chinese novels are taking up a greater bit of my time than English ones as I am immersing myself in one recently. I need to strike a greater balance...But anyway I seldom read nowadays.

Oh. Just reminded me of The Code of Engineering Ethics.

Balance between a honest engineer and a loyal employee.

grrr...

Beat me in randomness. Must be the absence of soccer yesterday that got me all tightened up. Anyway, I just joined facebook.

Mountain Tortoise.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 7:50 PM

2 Comments:

Hello,

Dunno if it is apporpriate for me to promote this radio show to you, maybe u arleady know it liao, it is called World of DTF narrated by Peifen, I guessed since you are such a romantic and passionate guy, you will like the show. Of course the show is more supported by female listeners.

If you are interested, you can tune in to YES 9.33 fm, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, at 8:30p.m. The repeated broadcast will be on every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at 11:30a.m. I am an avid fan of that show, hope to see u in the comments space soon.

Regards,
World of DTF supporter

11:34 AM  

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home