Memories of the Wind.

Friday, September 28, 2007

呜~~呜呜呜~~呜呜

The moon is round.
Mooncakes are round.
And if you eat too many, your face will become round.

...wu.. wuu..wuuu.

If only everything is round, you make one big turn and you are bound to get back to the starting point.

However, some lines are always parallel in the laws of universe and they do not have any common intersecting point.

Wander too much and you get lost. I guess I prefer to eat my mooncakes and think lesser. Simply put, I am not a rubber band and stretching myself too much will cause failure.

Well, a rubber band starts round yet when stretched, goes out of shape..

All the work is making me cranky. I just want to wuuuuuuuuuuuu~~

呜~~呜呜呜~~呜呜

呜~~呜呜呜~~呜呜

呜~~呜呜呜~~呜呜

呜~~呜呜呜~~呜呜

Labels: , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 1:10 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home