Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

I am pissed.



Stood me up, flew my kite, pang-seh, broke a promise,


all had a disastrous effect on me. I am totally pissed.

Normally, my temper is mild, but someone just treaded on my toes today by showing a trait that had an entirely revolting effect. I realised today that everything is fine and well, sunshine and all that, unless someone decided to pull a fast one on me by breaking a promise that he or she had earlier made.

I just blew my top today and erupted like a malicious volcano spewing flames and ashes and debris to an approximate radius of 10m that strangers within that range could feel my wrath. I was unleashed.

It would have been absolutely fine with me if the guilty person had decided to change her mind and informed us earlier. I would not flew into such an uncontrollable rage. Instead, she walked off like nothing else matters when the bus arrived.

I was totally shocked. And I simply tarnished my wholesome image at the engine bus stop today.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 12:37 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home