Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Blogging - the purpose of it all.

I have been rather occupied about trying to make extra cash through my blog. As you can see, there have a couple of additions in my blog with all those conspicuous advertisements occupying notable spaces.

I guess my area of concern for now will generally steer towards money making opportunities through blogging. Therefore, it is for good reason that I breached this subject while messengering Pui today.

I had a mini msn conversation with Pui today afternoon about how good it will be to earn enough money through blogging. We both admitted that blogging is a rather lucrative business.

She lamented " it will be serious fun to be able to laze around at home yet being able to earn 1000 in cash week in week out." Well, it goes along the line like this, though that wasn't really direct from her mouth. It just depends on how popular your blog is, and how popular you are in real / reel life.

The pressure is definitely on for such bloggers to produce quality content continuously in order to satisfy the paying audience. I could sense a couple of white hair strands popping out the moment this thought crosses my mind.

I am not inclined to think that my blog will ever become that famous, except I am putting myself in other people's shoes. Of course, if sharing their pressure equates to sharing their money earned, I will gladly offer my services.

But the heck with it. If I am really under such a heavy stress, and all the undesirable effects come caving in, I suppose I will walk away from it all. There are many avenues of earning money. Money can be earned the hard way too.

If only it can be so easy. .

Even if one can walk away from it all with no strings attached, one has the obligation-responsibility to carry on blogging. Just think about the massive audience who will be disappointed. Think about it. If Jay Chou decides to shrug his shoulders and say:" I am quitting music", or Steven Gerrad announces, " I am going to hang up my boots".

Gosh, I am diverting already.

Anyway, peeps, whether this is a private venue for me to rant, or it being a public blog with thousands of viewers, I will always try to write good quality posts. Not just for my sake, but for the readers' sake too. I am not doing it for money at all. Money is just an incentive.

Even if one day, there is only going to be one reader here, I will still continue to post. Just for your sake.

LOL!!

~~post-happy~~

Labels: , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 7:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home