Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Mr Smelly Tan and his ...

Notice that the title is not complete. I fainted before I even have the chance to describe myself today. Why did that happen?

Because Mr Smelly Tan is absolutely smelly. I could not bear facing him as I got him upstairs today and I stood with my back facing him while I talked to him. I almost thought I will puke at the smell of him.

He has not used soap to bath for a very long time, a confession that he made when I questioned him with my merciless hands waving over him, the strain in my arms prompting me to strike. No wonder he just looks like shit to me.

I scolded him that being useless is already very bad. He could have at least kept himself clean..Therefore I threatened that I will beat him if he do not wash himself with soap today and he was submissive and meek. It helps to rule him by the fists.

I suppose any wild cats or dogs are more welcome than him. My brother absolutely refuses to sleep in the same room as him. Hence, he is now concussed in my room, sleeping on the hard tiles of the floor rather than the comfort of his bed.

If you feel sorry for Mr Smelly Tan at this point of time, please don't. Save your compassion for more purposeful things. You can sponsor a child instead at Udavum Karangal which is a sponsorship for children in India.

I am Dead serious.

..

Ok, on a lighter note, I would not have minded if he looks like such a cute shit. Haa.


Doggy Poo

All right. Sleep time for me.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 1:03 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home