Memories of the Wind.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Speech problems.

I really have major speech problems.

During engine professionalism tutorial today, I gave some comments in the class and it was necessary to pronounce the word below.

Utilitarianism

And I stammered.

"u ti ti li ran ism"

I tried pronouncing it again and I failed. Hence I skipped that word. However, I came to that word again after a few more lines and I fussed over that word like it was saying "I love you".

u ti li li rain ism.

Everyone had a good laugh including me.


~~~shy ma~~~



I am also very conscious of the word "twelve" too.

Get me to pronounce twelve and I give you warped versions.

"chelve, telve, thelve ..."

However, kindly refrain from getting me to perform in front of you like you will to a circus monkey.

I am not a MONKEY!





Actually, people prefer to call me 黑猩猩 (gorilla).

LOL!

Labels: , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 9:07 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home