Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

I hate liars.

I picked a fight with my aunt again.

It was not a battle of the century, but it was a moment to be forgotten.

She was angry that I never eat the breakfast that she bought though I was running late for class today. Furthermore, she grumbled that she has mopped the floor and that I will not lift a finger to help her so it does not matter. That ignited my engine and slowly got me revving. I always wiped the floor till a point of merciless efficiency often but I was simply too busy to bother with such time consuming and seemingly unimportant matters this week.

She even accused of splurging my mum's money. That was the last straw.

I hate liars.

And I burst into flames of rapid fire.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 10:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home