Memories of the Wind.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

When 5 pieces of bread is not enough.

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day - they say, and I wholeheartedly agree with that. I believe putting what I agree into action too. After a rather filling breakfast which included 5 pieces of bread with 3 pieces of luncheon meat and scrambled egg at home yesterday, I went to school early for lab and reached there 25minutes before 9am. Lab was at 9am. Since I had ample time for another round of breakfast despite the plausible lack of space within the stomach, I called Sk to check where he was for the possibility of breakfast. He told me he should be late. Well, fine.

However, that did not stop me.

"I am going to have Mcdonalds Breakfast~~~" I chirped!! LOL.

And I promptly ordered Big Breakfast. Of course, I did not waste any food, not even a scrap. Pretty satisfying. My breakfast wasn't simply big, it was huge.

Then came lunch immediately after lab. Lunch was at a pretty odd hour close to 11am since we had lesson at 12pm and lab ended much earlier than expected. Food did not bother me. I straight away gunned down a bowl of Yong Tau Foo.

Conclusion? I had a voracious appetite.

I am sure going to have a field day at Dragon Gate next Monday, where I will gorge myself silly.

Labels: , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 1:12 PM

1 Comments:

wow
ur breadfast really nice ya~~~
i din got sooo nice de breadfast~~~
sob sob
i m a lazy gurl
then oways wake up too late
din got time 2 eat breadfast b4 go 2 school...
u r so nice man...

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home