Memories of the Wind.

Friday, August 17, 2007

The letter T is missing.

Listening to Yiruma's rain has somehow awakened my dormant emotions, drowned by a mundane and passerby life. Maybe it has something to do with the night, maybe it has something to do with the music, maybe it has something to do with me again.

I am replaying the music over and over again, intoxicated by the effect it has on the cluttered pathway to my heart. The season for love is back. I checked my pulse a couple of times and I realise that it is singing to the tune of the mellow night despite its customary objections, in tandem to the blinking lights in the distance.

And no matter how many times I peer through the window, I see the same scene, yet I get a million different jumps in my body every time, the invisible spasms sending multiple sensations to me.The night scene just seems so unreal to me.

The letter T is missing.

GOsh, I am so random and complicated.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 1:08 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home