Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Stupidity.

I apologise for being absent for such a long time. Suffered food poisoning just last week and was down with a couple of small illness. In addition, I was suffering from "blogging depression", a term coined by me to sufficiently describe my reluctance to address the audience here. I had a lot to blog about, yet I was distracted by my own vice. I kept on having this sickening thought there has not been enough interest generated in this blog, and I could see no point blogging.

Someone asked me what was my purpose of blogging. Was it a private outlet to vent your frustrations and whine, or was it a public place where secrets are bared and no longer secret? I chose the latter, because I wanted to let people know and read about me. In the end, my blog probably became too intrusive into my personal life. Am I steering my blog in the correct direction? Is the content too inappropriate?

Well, I decide what I want.

Feel absolutely stupid to be pondering over such stuff.

And this will be the first post of the day.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 10:46 PM

1 Comments:

don't say that you have no comments wor!! here i am commenting. =)

anyway!! you feel stupid to be pondering over the purpose of blogging thing?? *shakes finger* wah!! u implied tt i'm foolish to ask it wor!

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home