Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A different shade.

I gave my hair a different colour and swore that I have put it into the cauldron and announcing an earlier death sentence to it. However, I rather like this colour despite the mulitple side effects. And I chose this colour simply because my brother suggested it. He dyed the same colour weeks back and was so excited when he heard I might want to colour my hair.

"Go! go. Go dye the same colour! "

Gosh. I did so and I wondered if people will think that's our natural colour.

Now we look even more alike.

It is in the genes.


My brother on the left and me on the right.
SEE? I love Doraemon since young.


Ok, that's all folks. Off to work! Whee last day!

Labels: , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 8:33 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home