Memories of the Wind.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Miss K~~

Heck. I sent 19mails today to all over Singapore and this single mail is the most important of all.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS K!!! Bubble wishes you a sweet birthday and a smooth presentation on your special day.

=)

...

No reasons to cheer as my tuition kid was in a horrendous mood. It started me going too, especially when I was very weary from work. His attitude led me to keep a constant eye on the clock and when I had enough of his silent protests, I threatened to leave early. I packed my stuff when it passed the hour mark, short of the normal session by 30minutes and it seemed to work wonders.

He grabbed me by the name and told me not to go.

I was unconvinced and bulged, but I was tempted deep down, to stay. It was an uncharacteristic move on my part but I knew I had to pull something big in order to strike an impression on him. I am not to be trifled with.

True enough, he relented when I took a firm stand and well, I thought I saw enough regret in his eyes to stop me in my tracks. We ended tuition on the appointed time and rather amicably.

Anyway, I was preaching to him throughout before my stunt and I came up with a pretty interesting quote.

"In order to let the mind move like a Ferrari, you need to rid it of obstacles. "

Ermm.. Rubbish. Now I am starting to understand why he dreads tuition.

BOOO


我在想。是缘分,还是恶作剧?




Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 1:11 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home