Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Mr Smelly tan and his not so wicked boy.

I came home rather early today. 9pm and I could see my neighbour's dog peering at me from her locked up cage.

Smelly tan came up with me, and was naturally met with disdain by my aunt. My aunt hates him to the core and wishes that he drops dead at that very second. Hence any washing up for smelly tan can only be done after my aunt retreats to lala land. Or else, she might use her weapon of mass destruction which is her deadly verbal bombs, capable of bombarding every 1ms.

As he "sashayed" into his room, I told him not to lie down on the ground first since he is a fantastic breeding ground for germs. Catch a whiff of his odour and you probably thought that he is the cockroach king. ( Some vagabond out there swears that he has seen cockroaches praying to smelly tan) Ermm, is that funny?

Silence follows.. eh I shall continue.

He seems to understand my instruction and said yes with that "misty" eyes of his. Aww. Perfect. I have seen that more than enough times to know I gave his intelligence more worth than he is due.

I then left the room and went to train my super skill : 铁布衫~ iron clothes. Wahaha. I guess I am a long way to go in prefecting the art of ironing clothes. THE irony is that all the clothes I ironed today do not include mine at all.

Anyway, when I have completed the ardous training, and my aunt is already in lala land, I went in search of Smelly tan in the room. Due to diffusion, the room stinks like hell already. AND dear smelly tan was lying down on the ground, with scant regard to my kind instructions. Therefore I duly raised my voice a bit louder than normal talk to make sure my words registered in his mind.

Me: " Can u ting hua (listen to what I say)? Pls be more guai (obedient)." a tone that fathers normally use to kids.

I shooed him off to the bathing room and I actually got that feeling of gloat rising up like a bubble within my inflated ego. Shiok.

I am not so wicked today, aren't I?

*smiles*



Anyway, I seriously think this resembles Smelly tan. The eyes. Uncanny resemblance. Buahaha..


ps: all these is just a joke, no offence to smelly tan. If I am so vindictive, I would not have allowed him to come upstairs at all.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 9:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home