Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Rubbish.

If I held you longer and closer and never let go that time, what will be the outcome today?
天作孽,犹可活。自作孽,不可活。
You will have suffocated.

lalalalalaaaaa~~~~~~

*readers falling off the chairs.*

I do want to go back in time and relive some moments or the wildest dreams of changing history, but deep down, what has been, has been. I can only replay certain memories vividly in mind like video on repeat mode, details flashback, but there is never an edit mode on the remote control.

There is an affection in me for nostalgic stuff and I have an obsession with darker memories. I paint dark pictures in deep secrecy, and my heart whines. Is it part of me, or is it just me?

古老的院墙,

远方园地里的交响。

音乐坠落在打滚的尘埃上。。。



我拼命在约束自己。

但是我挥不去天空无止境的灰,

难道这是云的安排。

Labels: , , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 9:40 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home