Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

星期四的默默茶,Thursday's moo moo chua.


星期四的默默茶
Thursday's moo moo chua.



只想享受,

捧在我手里的默默茶。

续一点温暖,

珍惜这此刻的宁静。

我的字句,

代替了言



不加糖,不加奶,只加眼泪。
No sweets, no milk. Tears please.

~~~~~

I guess you have been wondering what the heck is this Thursday's moo moo chua about. Well, if you have been a fond and loyal visitor of this blog, you must have come to realise a trend that I have been setting. I love to create columns in this blog and the notable ones include "spooky tales", which was the forefathers of the respective columns that follow. Other better ones include "Mr Black and Mr white", "The Adventures of Bubble" and my most accomplished masterpiece,

"Friday night is the mood for love."

Now, why choose a name that sounds remotely similar to "Friday", except the difference in the day of the week? Actually, Friday was chosen last time simply because I love the name and the very atmosphere at that time of night creates the perfect mood for blogging. Furthermore, Sk is my mutual advisor cum buddy during the journey back home after Yishun session where we breached on the topic "love". The journey was never boring. However, my inspiration started to wane after the stop of Yishun sessions and hence the end of "Friday".

Besides, Thursday has its important significance in my heart. Thursday was the day when the first girl that I really liked called me over the phone to talk because she was bored and though the entire conversation lasted less then 5 minutes, that was enough for me to remember it for a good ten years. I remembered another time when I hummed a tune which I created to her over the phone and it was Thursday too. Thursdays are when miracles happen.

In addition, my first sweet outing with my buddy happens to be a Thursday, if my memory serves me well. And and and~~ her birthday falls on a Thursday this year. And my birthday is on Thursday this year too!!! Haa..

Thursdays are when miracles happen and when we take a sip of moo moo chua.

Intrigued that I use 默默茶 (moo moo chua)?

Because moo moo chua is actually a fantastic friend and a 好男人. I am not doing an advertisement for him but whoever marries him will be very blissful, that is for sure. I am just stating plain facts.

However, that does not really answer the question yet.

Hence, here comes to the most intrinsic part of this post. This new column's aim is to write about the views and things that the 好男人 will do and will not do. It will probably stretches till my birthday, which will mark the end of this column. Hopefully, this will be fun and enjoyable.
Till next week before we meet.


Dedicated to whoever understands.
平凡的语气,那么苦涩的回味。
欲夺眶而出的泪,却又落不得干脆。
我找寻着的美,总是比我狼狈。
冥冥中是否,谁又属于谁?

Labels: , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 9:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home