Memories of the Wind.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Meeting up.

Meeting up with my Buddy has been great, especially so after a long period of absence. We have both been tied down by commitments, bogged down by work and enslaved by a punishing schedule that time for each other is rare. However, all these factors ensured that I relish her company more than ever.

We got a lot to catch up on. Mostly on our love lives?

~~

It seems like we got a lot to agree on and wow, the things we agreed on have actually been discussed with Sk while on the little Friday's night ride back after Yishun volunteering session. *Yishun Reading Stars*~~~ Yeah

Hmm. "Why cant everyone be friends?" ~ inspirational quote from sk.


** **

And I realise that the things that guys shrug off, girls remember them far more than we ever imagine. This was amplified in the show "mars vs venus" too.

Intricate details and small incidents stay rooted in their memories. A thoughtful comment that I made to Buddy has actually created a lasting impression on her. However, I had never thought of it as something very great and it just flew off my mind.

^^

Ahaa. But I remembered the incident now. And I will remember it forever.

****
Yesterday's incident.

The night breeze made a great companion as we strolled towards the Happy valley cafe in tiong bahru after a mild talk at a coffeshop. Buddy was on my left but she preferred standing on my right instead and wanted a change.

I mentioned nonchalantly that I was simply walking on the right because I did not want the shrubs that are present on my side to irritate her legs.

Well, thats what a guy should do, isn't it?

Hmmm..

We continued to walk for a short while before she suddenly asked if I still remembered the particular thing that I said to her.

Actually the thing that I said is really nothing special..

Some years back, we took a bus together and I told her I want to sit on the window seat instead of giving it to her simply because I do not want the sun to shine on her.

I would not have remembered that if you do not jolt my memory.

__________________________

*Yawns.* Sleeping soon. A nasty bout of sleepiness is infiltrating my defence and I am not so stupid as to fight it anymore.

The rule is " if u cant beat them, join them"

Bye and night. =)

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home