Memories of the Wind.

Friday, May 11, 2007

我就是神。

我就是神。

There's this line in the show "Initial D" by Jay Chou that goes ~~"神也是人,只是人做不到的...bla bla bla.. cant remember the line. But well, those who watched the show will know. So I am god. Show u why if u read on. Anyway, this show really showcased Jay's acting.

There~ he did superbly well to keep this stoic expression for most of the show. Remarkable. =)




But this is not the point.

Back to my point. ~~~

Last time in Jc, Sk's class coined me a nick, "Soccer God" Stupid but it is super flattering. People just like to hear good stuff, despite the pathetic element of truth in it.

LOL!!!! It is apparent that my skills remained stagnant for a good 6 years.




Why did I want to post something tat is already so ancient?

Because yesterday, while at work, they called me 神.

I solved a minor problem and they jokingly called me that.

Hehe. That's all. Now guys n gals, you must be wondering why I wan to tell u that, right?

I just want to brag and inflate my already bloated ego.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 1:02 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home