Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

M and M.

Magic and miracles.

I am starting to really believe in magic and miracles. If you really put your heart into something, no matter how difficult the task at hand can be, things will improve even if it means a minute step each time. (repeating the same thing again and again)

I found myself reacting more and more positively to household chores. I pacify myself that it is a great deal to keep the place neat and clean for living. And I realise it is not at all difficult to sway my mind. I now do them enthusiastically and it is a great satisfaction when you see the place all spick and span. I am sure my mum will be pleased with my positive showing. In fact, I do believe that she is quietly watching over me, hence the change in me.

~~~

And she must be conjuring some magic over the family too. My auntie actually praised me today. She was commenting how great it was to walk on the floor after I have mopped it. I took the extra effort to mop an area twice and it certainly shows. Yeah *shows the V sign*.

..anyway, my cousin came over to live with us again. again again again.. She was not on the end of a very well received reception as expected since she did not bother to attend my grandma and mama's funeral..

However, I am pretty sure both of them will not hold it against her. They will watch over her, and will show their magic in her. They are telling me to take good care of her and I will, out of my own accord. I just wish that she grows up to be a person who values family ties, as they are really important. They provide a strong shelter and temporary respite in the torrential storm out there in the real world.

Though, I will not give any advice. It is her life and she decides how she is going to live it.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 9:35 PM

<< Home