Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I wrote the little stone story on impulse. Well, there is more to follow, provided I have the time and interest to continue. Hmm.. inspired to write due to certain people. I know it's kinda crappy and boring, but if you have the time and want to humour me, please read it. =)

Inspired by Miss K too. Indirectly. Thanks. Really thanks. The 左贺的超级阿嘛 is really very nice. I do not really want to admit it, but the story touched me a lot. And the things inside have a big influence on me. Especially during this trying period.

Anyway, 陈曼惠~take good care of moi book k? have fun reading it. any words u do not know, dun be shy to ask haha! Btw, I got spell wrongly or not? I bet you have trouble recognising your chinese name when you read this.

LOL


Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 12:03 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home