Memories of the Wind.

Monday, April 16, 2007

The top demon skill.

Getting cranky. My world is getting Topsy turvy again and my body mechanism is giving me the wrong signals.

I guess it must be due to the fact that I am attempting to attain a supreme level of a demon skill behind closed mountains and my training has gone absolutely awry. Well normal people call it the mugging season, I call it the demon skill.



Watch out for my 龟派气功 ar~~~~

~~~~

Signs of 走火入魔 (go fire, into devil)

1. Eating like I am pregnant. 2days ago, I ate a bowl of mee soto together with an entire plate of fried chicken. Yesterday, I ate duck noodles, with yam paste as dessert. I decided congee should be appetizing too. Hence, I ended yesterday's capture with congee.

And today, I ate mee goreng with a huge piece of chicken.

Pui mentioned that it has got to be the work of worms running amok in my stomach. Hmm, in that case, I better stop eatin so much, not that I can help though.

Heh heh. So I can starve all the worms to death.




2. Sleeping late.

I conclude that must be due to the negative energies accumulated in my body after training this skill. Dark rings are appearing under my eyes. If this is not a sign of me falling into the demon's way (坠入魔道), what is?

-_-


Be careful of me now.

.....

Anyway, just a cranky post. P
eeps mugging for exams, STRIVE~~~



The light is just ahead.




Nite nite~~~

Labels: , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 4:03 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home