Memories of the Wind.

Friday, April 06, 2007

GOod Friday.

Today is Good Friday.

Today is a good friday..

No school for me and that means it is a good friday!!

Haa~~~

dots....

Eh.. Feels kind of strange not to go Yishun Reading Stars, interact with the kids, listen to the long and INTERESTING talk by Yuan Juan. Guess I will miss the supper outings with the Yishun volunteers..

It's ironic that I will not be having late lectures which impede me from arriving early or even on time for Yishun. Yet there are no further sessions left.

Missing a big part of my life. I was telling SK about it today. Gone were the days when he will try to influence and persuade, cajole and entice, using his bag of tricks to tempt me to give Yishun a miss. Yet, we still end up going for it week in week out. Call that fierce passion man!

Haha! And we never once regretted it.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 8:02 PM

2 Comments:

hello people. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices for the boots were approximately 210 pounds everwhere. But finally I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what is your opinion?

10:22 AM  

Hello. And Bye.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home