Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thoughts are the scariest.

Ran at night today, which was not routine at all for me. And hell of a run. Boy, this is one of the faster timings I ever recorded running this route. 42min. Judging from the speed which I am taking off, I probably clocked around 11min for every 2.4km. Which means...

Er...

Well, my brain is too dead to do any other possible calculations due to the sheer exhaustion suffered through the agony of a test and tuition today. It is way too complicated to work out how much distance I actually covered every run.

Dots..

Anyway, it was a really relaxing run with the cool breeze blowing against you and the tranquility that the night offers. And there was nothing to be afraid of when you ran at night. ...

Except.

~Scary music playing in the background~

Well, I got a bit freaked out during the last bit of my run. And I frankly think I am such a wimp.
While running on a well lit street nearing Queensway Sec, I spotted this petite Malay girl with a faint tattoo on her back about 10 metres in front of me. She was lashing out at the tree on her left by attempting to hit the leaves which were just at her eye level. As I passed her, I turned to look at her and she glared at me with almost bloodshot eyes.

She was obviously displeased with my interruption.

~heart lets out a bloodcurdling scream~

It was scary to be gazed upon by such hateful eyes. I still could faintly remember that look. Or am I simply too imaginative?

Anyway, I "sped" away with full speed after passing her, and my goose pimples broke out like nervous creatures escaping at random from a fire.

After speeding away from her for quite a long distance, I kept thinking if she might suddenly be just behind me if I turned around.

Totally freaked out by my own thoughts.

Am I thinking too much?

Labels: , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:40 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home