Memories of the Wind.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

The scariest toilet visit.

Keep on meeting strange people nowadays.

Well. The one I met today wasn't just strange. He is sick.

I was studying in Queenstown library with Mingzhi today morning when I had a slight tummy ache. Of course, the cure for it is to go to the toilet.

Well.. what was I thinking? I couldn't possibly go to a cafe right?

Er...

Anyway, there were 2 cubicles in the toilet but only the first one was usable. I could hear strange sounds coming out from the first one, which was apparently occupied. The person inside was muttering some strange things and he was constantly tearing toilet paper. And he was rubbing or wiping the paper against something and sometimes giving out strange aahs.

I keep on hearing something that sounds like "fantastic" or "1030" too.

All these according to my superb sense of hearing.

(Eh .. dumb. the toilet was quiet except for the mysterious person inside)

Then I heard the flushing of the toilet and the strange person was about to be unveiled.

He was a middle aged Indian man.

I got a shock when he came out. He did not have his pants on and he came straight up to me, his breath so close that I could probably see his nostril hairs. Then he said something that I could not make out at all and jerked his lower body back and front. Total shock!!
I retreated two steps back due to the dangerous state that I was in. Well, before I could marvel at my lightning reflexes, he commanded me in a firm voice to go into the toilet.

I meekly obliged, as if I were a poor private obeying a fearsome army commander. It was of course a stupidest decison. Don't you ever know? Do not follow instructions blindly. I felt as if I were commiting suicide.

I started to fear for my privacy and life as I was trapped in the 4 uncomforting walls of the toilet cubicle. The sicko? Outside the cubicle and rambling on. He kept on pressing the tap and left the water on while he tried to entertain me and possibly his only audience.

Haa. The clearest thing I heard was "Chelsea has many star players. One of the star players is~~~~

Drogbra."

That was stupid. I was peering towards the front, ears cocking in alert, wondering if he might just jump up and cling onto the toilet door to visually rape me.

In what seemed like eternity, I finally cleared my bowels.

*please heave a sign of relief for me*

Alas, my torment was yet to be over.

When I came out, the guy was apparently still playing with the taps. At least he got his pants on already, fortunately. I positioned myself farthest from him, as he was using the furthest tap on the right.

As I could not stand my curiosity, I turned my head slightly to observe him. This freak was so alert that he looked up at me and jumped a bit in his standing position. Then he started jerking his lower body forwards and backwards yet again.

THAT was the last straw.

I quickly went out of the toilet, and there was this chinese man who was about to go into the toilet too. He looked incredulous when he saw my face. He must have thought I had seen a ghost.

What a toilet outing.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 1:52 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home