Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

DOWN DOWn DOwn Down down....

I saw the ridiculous new town sec guy again on the bus. No entertainment from him though. Not that I need any of his clown acts.

And today, my mum returns. Sad to say that I got into a needless and heated argument with my aunt. I do not want to make my mama unhappy but things have to turn out that way. My aunt is seriously limited in sensitivity. I can only keep mum.

Accompanying her tomorrow. *prays.*

Down..

And down..

And terribly down...

Turned into a landslide at night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friendship requires trust, I acknowledge that.

And you probably thought that I do not care about how you feel, yet.. have you ever put yourself in my shoes and consider my concerns?

Even if I am in the wrong. Even if things are not due to that.

We do not understand each other. Different sides to a jigsaw. Different parts of the world. Different planets. Different planetary systems. Different universe??

Lets stop at that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 12:54 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home