Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Irritable.

Having a voracious appetite nowadays. I do not feel happy to make my stomach feel all out of sorts, yet I am choosing a most natural way to ease my tensed up emotions.

Last Saturday, I ate 4 bowls of rice. Don't know what's wrong with me.

And today,I went for supper with Sk, Pek and Joa.

That was after a hair cut with Sk, Jun, Pek and Guanyu.

When I reached home, my mum forced me to eat yet again. She left food for my brother but he worked late and was adjudged not to come back for dinner. Hence she wanted me to eat the vegetables.

She almost went hysterical and burst into tears when I do not want to eat simply because I am too full.

And as the food goes down into my stomach, tears rolled down into the stomach as woeful companions.

Did that make her happier somewhat??

....

She's irritable nowadays.

Me too.

Dun mess with me.

Because I will be having bad hair days for long. The hairdresser did quite a bad job with my hair.

Of cause, there's more to that.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 10:32 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home