Memories of the Wind.

Friday, March 02, 2007

The Emo Club.

Peeps. Welcome to the emo club. (emotional for short).

Today, I am the chairperson for the emo club. Do not know exactly why I am being such a emotional wreck now. Well not exactly, I am just an emo baby.

I got to admit I like being an emo baby once in a while. It lets me get in touch with some of fears, my insecurities, and emotions. I am just afraid that I will fall hard one day, if I ever got too high.

Some days, I am just a happy fool. Fools have lesser worries.

I once wrote a quote during sec school. Or jc? Could not really remember, but I wrote a lot of quotes that time. One says " The idiot is the one who thinks too much."

Why be an idiot and make yourself unhappy, when you could opt to be a fool, and smile everyday. I guess people wants to smile for a reason.

Its either you are a fool, or an idiot.

Black and white. I do not like grey spots.

dots dots dots. .. ... .... ..... ...... ....... ........ ......... ..........

dots following a certain pattern.

Totally irrelevant.

Perhaps, it all started innocently. I just happen to browse through several of my previous posts. I really like my own creation " Fri nite is the mood for love".. yet I chose cruelly to stop it.

Or...
...

一个人傻笑,真的好傻。。

两个人一起傻笑的话,虽然傻,可是自己并不会觉得傻。

有朋友陪,真好!


...

I am just your normal guy.

emo.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 1:01 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home