Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Scars of life.

Gosh. I am loving every minute of my life. This was the feeling that I got while I walked out of my tuition kiddie's house. Actually, I am always in a supremely good mood whenever tuition is over.

Come to think of it, I have never considered my cup to be filled to the brim, but that was not my intention in life. Content with life as it is, content with what I have.

I liked company of close friends, small talk or crap, be it a simple meal, or a strolling morning soccer. Taking time off for myself in a cosy afternoon or enjoying a quiet night doing what I like without restrictions makes me happy too. Mellow stuff. But I want things to remain as they are.

Unhappy memories and a forlorn past does not cut a sorry figure. Growing from strength to strength from past experiences takes time, but it should not knock a person out.

...

My mum showed me her scars yet again; the one which had me, and the rest which is also surgically crafted, yet had a darker overtone as contrasted to the joys of life. Physical pain is forgotten, but emotional pain left much more than stitched up scars.

Yet, that is life.

Labels: , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 8:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home