Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Not understood.

The beautiful paintings that we paint in our mind with those soft pastel colours are often too flattering as opposed to the cold, hard walls of reality. Nevertheless, I still seek to draw some teachings from the truth. I rather see through a clear piece of glass rather than peer through a misty one.

It is an absolute disgust when I just wanted to clarify matters and the answer I got from someone whom I respected is crap.

I have heard enough of crap in my 23 years of life to suffer from more verbal torture. I need to give my ears a break.

Though, I do concede that people has the right to do what they deem fit.

Haha, I feel like crap myself.

I am pretty sure most will not understand my post; not that it matters. Some acts are often not vindicated or understood.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 2:10 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home