Memories of the Wind.

Friday, February 23, 2007

The best alarm clock.

Woken up by the screams and shouts of my mum early in the morning today. She's gotta be the most efficient alarm clock one can dream to have, for those who heard her 120db screeches would have fallen off the bed in the most bizarre and astonishing fashion.

They will be probably be wondering if a huge fire has broken out and rush to get their passbooks and boyfriend girlfriend's photos in a disheveled manner before realising it was a faux.

I could have sworn Singapore experienced minor tremors and even the dead is roused from their peaceful sleep, what more during Chinese New Year.

Spoils my mood, though I am so untroubled by her incessant screams. Because it happens everyday. And directed to the same old person.

This is all I can say. This Old mister tan's skin is really itchy.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home