Memories of the Wind.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Beautiful Stranger.

What's the definition of space to you?

To me, I love the private space of sitting on the bus by the side of the window alone.

However, it is strange that I enjoyed the company of a stranger sitting beside me. Normally I would find it a serious act of intrusion into my privacy. My private space in a public place.

Hell no, if you might be thinking that the stranger is a pretty girl, though you got half of it spot on.

Just wanted some warmth from someone.

Call it insecurity, whatever you want. I am prefectly fine with myself.

Hee. Enjoying a small denial.

No monday blues for me. The bus ride spearheads a beautiful morning today.

.
.

Goodbye. Beautiful stranger.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 9:56 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home