Memories of the Wind.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Liar.

I have been constantly bullshitting to my sec one tuition kiddie about me and my girlfriend being Jolin Tsai. Hell will break lose if he ever believe it, though I could see that his confidence is marred by my convincing act.

If there were a possibility that I could ever connive with the real Jolin, I would surely destroy his faith that I am a mega liar. Heck, he thinks that I am seriously a good liar and I appreciate that tiny compliment. Though I may seem to always break down into hysterical laughter in front of certain people when I attempt to lie, I am a top actor when my skills are in serious need.

Enough of bragging. Anyway, my kid lent me a book titled "Study smart, not study hard". I am considering studying hard into this book so that I really could develop a intricate understanding with my "beloved" notes before I sink into oblivion and get drawn into battle with sneaky Mohr's circle, the crafty Navier-Stokes, and evil system response. (part of my notes).

...

Is that irony? Somehow life is pure irony. I sometimes find it hard to be myself. I really do want to be myself. Though, sometimes, nervousness, a need to lie, wanting to lie, makes me lie.

That's why I am a great liar.

Labels: , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:37 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home