Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Beig normal.

If you keep on thinking of ways to be happy and try to fulfill them, you find yourself stuck in the middle of nowhere, and that makes you sad.

Rather, just tell yourself you do not want to be sad no matter what the situation is, and you find yourself happy..

I am glad to be a normal person and stay contented with what I have.
...

There are plenty of strange people out there. Anyway, how do u gauge whether a person is strange? You measure his strangeness by your own yardstick or the norm right? At least for me. Because I believe I am strictly normal. Yet, I seem to find so many strange people out there that I am starting to believe I am the abnormal one.

..

Today, while on the bus, this upper sec male student from new town keep on turning his head to look at me. He was making ridiculous gestures and wildly throbbing his hands about in a bizarre fashion. When he realised that he captured my attention, he was visibly pleased and increased his speed of playing with his own hands in air.

Diaoz. Is that normal?

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 1:39 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home