Memories of the Wind.

Friday, March 16, 2007

The Emo Club.

The Emo Club.

I am strange.

I do not like drinking coffee, yet sometimes, I find myself sinking into the rich aroma of a cup of coffee, cupping my hands around gratefully, and reveling in the tranquility that a cafe provides.

Personally, I prefer tea to coffee. Though, caffeine is not my cup of tea.

Dots.. Strange person saying strange things. Haa..

...

The magnetic needle in my compass loves to point to the opposite direction, taking an attraction to things that I should not like. A strange phenomenon in my magnetic field, which normally just repel whatever enemy forces in the radar. Though, I welcome intrusions.

Makes my life more interesting.

Or is it the jigsaw theory that lao da has mentioned in her blog? Maybe I have other sides in me that is not discovered yet.





The Emo Club.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 10:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home