Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

mama fell.

Today, while waiting outside NCC for a cab, mama fell down.

She went head first, her legs giving way, while I happened to turn my back away from her for a moment.

Shock and fear gripped me for that split second.

Haix..

She just sat down on the ground as I lifted her upper body off the floor. She's light. Reduced to bones and nothing much. She was spilling blood and she just spitted out her upper dentures. I almost got into a frenzy seeing her mouth full of blood. It was an awful and hurting sight..

Count it lucky..

She only cut her lips, and a spoilt dentures. It is definitely a stern reminder for her not to be climbing anywhere in the house now.

Things gonna be all right. Somehow.

What will be, will be.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 4:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home