Memories of the Wind.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

BaHhhHH~

OooOOo~~ This week is polo tee week.

Today is my 3rd consecutive day wearing polo tee.

White, Black, Orange striped.

Tomorrow will be yet another polo tee day.

White, black, orange striped, followed by blue or red or white and striped?

~~
An assortment of colours.

I really need to vary myself more.

Ya. ANd April is approaching. Which means, the dear exams are visiting yet again.. though they are super unwelcome in any students' life.

Ya. April is approaching. Where's Michaelangelo, Donatello, Raphael and Leonardo? Give me a break.

Haa. Incessant crap. Which reminds me of Splinter. I got a small piece of splinted wood from a wooden chopsticks which I was using during lunch stuck in my right middle finger from yesterday. Painful reminder.

Shucks, I really do not know what I am blogging about. I am in the same state of mind when I was studying fluids of mechanics earlier on.

Just let my words flow. Hopefully, my answers for fluids test tomorrow will flow fluently like this freaking post, minus the crap.

BaHhhHH~BaHhhHH~BaHhhHH~BaHhhHH~

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 8:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home