Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Old habits die hard.

While on the bus home today, I spotted an old Chinese uncle sitting by the window who seemed to be rather apprehensive or cagey. You will have thought he was probably going to set off a bomb on the bus.

Well, he was constantly chewing on his right index finger like an aggressive puppy who is playing on its favourite toy bone. When he paused a while to enjoy the sensation of his little bite, he will wipe his finger which is full of saliva on his neck. After the deed is done, he proceeds to chew on it again.

Eh.. I was half wondering if he washed his hands if he did use the toilet earlier on.

~~~

Haa.. Guess old habits die hard. Maybe he was already a finger abuser since young. Oh. If that is the case, I can foresee myself saying lame jokes even when I have wispy white hair.

LOL~

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 6:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home